16. – 19. November 2021, Frankfurt a.M., Germany
Visit us on the ACAM-Gemeinschaftsstand Halle 11, Stand D48.
- Engine production of the future: Development of a process chain for the production and post-processing of BLISKs using Laser Powder Bed Fusion.
- Reliable calculation tool for construction time and cost calculation of the LPBF process with a standard deviation of < 1%.
- Support structure-free manufacturing through electron beam melting
- Smart Digital Material: Algorithm-based lattice structures that incorporates manufacturing constraints and that can be adapted to loads and other requirements
- Production of a mixing unit for industrially used natural gas burners to reduce nitrogen oxide emissions by means of LPBF
- Efficient coating of brake discs using extreme high-speed laser deposition welding (EHLA)